school Uniform and equipment
Harper Green School takes pride in the appearance of its community and has high expectations for how students wear their uniforms.
The school blazer must be worn at all times (during exceptional weather circumstances, the Headteacher may allow them to be removed and carried around the school building)
- Harper Green jumpers are optional
- Blazers are compulsory
- School shirts must have a fastening top button that is done up at all times
- School shirts must be tucked in at all times
- School tie is worn to show both year team coloured stripes.
- Skirts should not be rolled up and the Harper Green badge should be visible.
- Girl's socks should be plain black and knee length, without any additional design.
Form tutors along with Year Teams will check uniforms daily during registration. If there is a valid reason for students not having the correct uniform, it is important that you communicate this with the Year Team first thing in the morning.
If your child attends school in incorrect uniform, they will either be asked to correct the issue or will be given correct uniform items for the day. If a student refuses the reasonable request to correct any uniform issues, a sanction will be applied as outlined in the positive behaviour for learning policy and procedures.
Harper Green School Uniform
*Please see below for more guidance.
**Please read the Hair PowerPoint that has been shared with students.
***Should there be a religious or cultural ceremony that henna tattoos are an integral part of, please liaise with the year team in advance.
Hair Additional Guidance
Hairstyles must be natural. To read the full list of hair rules, please download the PowerPoint below.
School Skirt Additional Guidance
Please see below the images of the new knee length pleated skirt – this is the only skirt allowed.
School shoes additional guidance
For your child to make the most of their time at Harper Green School, they will need to bring the following to school everyday:
- School journal
- A schoolbag to fit A4 books and all their equipment in (not a handbag or small manbag)
Where can I buy Harper Green School uniform?
Harper Green uniform can be bought from the following supplier. Please contact them directly for more information or prices.
- Whittakers, Smart Clothing and Ziggies